Welcome to Hilton Photos & Arts! We love featuring artists from all over the world!
Please contact us if you would like for your art collection to be featured on our website!
Top 20 Featured New York Art Galleries and Art Museums
that are a must see the next time that you are in New York!
1. Rehs Galleries is a fine art gallery in New York.
2. The Eden Gallery is a contemporary fine art gallery located
in major cities in the United States and Europe.
3. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Met Museum, presents over 5,000 years
of art from around the world for everyone to experience and enjoy.
4. The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) is an art museum located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, on 53rd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. It plays a major role in developing and collecting modern art, and is often identified as one of the largest and most influential museums of modern art in the world.
5. The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum collects, preserves, and interprets modern and contemporary art, and explores ideas across cultures through dynamic curatorial and educational initiatives and collaborations.
6. Hauser & Wirth was founded in 1992 in Zurich by Iwan Wirth, Manuela Wirth and Ursula Hauser, who were joined in 2000 by Partner and President Marc Payot and CEO Ewan Venters in 2020.
7. Gagosian is a global network of art galleries specializing in modern and contemporary art with nineteen exhibition spaces across New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Basel, Beverly Hills,
Rome, Athens, Geneva and Hong Kong.
8. The Museum of the City of New York celebrates and interprets the city, educating the public
about its distinctive character, especially its heritage of New York City.
9. David Zwirner is a gallery with locations in New York, London, Paris and Hong Kong.
10. Gladstone Gallery specializes in modern and contemporary art
with locations in New York and Brussels.
11. The Whitney Museum of American Art, known informally as "The Whitney", is an art museum
in the Meatpacking District and West Village neighborhoods of Manhattan in New York City.
12. The Brooklyn Museum is an art museum located in the New York City borough of Brooklyn.
At 560,000 square feet, the museum is New York City's second largest.
13. The Frick Collection where you will encounter masterpieces from the Renaissance to the early twentieth century at Frick Madison, the temporary new home of The Frick Collection.
14. The New Museum of Contemporary Art is a leading destination for new art and new ideas. It is Manhattan's only dedicated contemporary art museum and is respected internationally
15. MoMA PS1 was founded by curator Alanna Heiss, MoMA PS1 (originally known as P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center) was a defining force in the alternative space movement that gained momentum in New York in the 1970s.
16. The Jewish Museum is dedicated to the enjoyment, understanding,
and preservation of the artistic and cultural heritage of the Jewish people.
17. Neue Galerie is known for exquisite German and Austrian art from the early twentieth century.
Located at Fifth Avenue and 86th Street on Manhattan's Upper East Side.
18. Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum is the only museum in the
United States devoted exclusively to historical and contemporary design.
19. Children’s Museum of the Arts unites children and artists to create
and share ambitious works of art with their communities and the world.
20. The Drawing Center is a Manhattan, New York, museum and a nonprofit exhibition
space that focuses on the exhibition of drawings, both historical and contemporary.
*New York Art Galleries and Art Museums Locations with Google Maps
WELCOME TO OUR
PRIVATE art COLLECTION
We offer Photo Prints, Framed Prints, Art Posters, Canvas Wraps, Acrylic Prints, Acrylic Blocks,
Metal Prints, Pillows, Mugs, Phone Cases, T-shirts, Totes and more!
All wonderful gifts for any occasion!
We hope you will enjoy the interplay of these elements in the resulting photos we offer and that our
photos add a heightened sensitivity through the appreciation of the natural and man-made world.
~ Hilton Photos & Arts
Sell Your Art
Are you a known or rising artist interested in getting more visibility?
Sell your artwork with us for a profit of 70% of the sales price!
It's FREE to apply! Please fill out our form and join us TODAY!
Hilton Photos & Arts, LLC offers artists a wonderful opportunity to
gain more visibility by selling your art on a consignment basis with us.
We donate 5% of our sales to local and national charities.
OUR Best sellers
Architecture marks the upward thrust of civilization. It defines the skylines of the world and in its construction, reveals the genius of the human intellect.
The lure of the ocean seascapes. It is primal, instinctual, and the urge to return resides in all people. Life evolved next to the ocean and it is the vessel that moderates and sustains our planet.
Europe has the power to endlessly fascinate us. For many, it is also the land of family origin.
America is a composite of its people, geography, folklore, and cultural traditions. The resulting forces give rise
to enormous artistic productivity.